Confirm number of
Enter your details
Confirm order and receive
tickets via email
Sunday 27th June 2021, 10:00am
Terms & conditions:
Book With Confidence: If the event is cancelled or if you are unable to attend your booking will be carried forward to our next event or you can request a refund.
In the event of the event being cancelled or postponed, your booking will be automatically carried forward to our next event, unless you request a refund.
When attending the event you are required to observe all Covid-19 measures in place at the time.
- IF YOU FEEL UNWELL, HAVE ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS, ARE SELF-ISOLATING OR ARE IN QUARANTINE PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND.
- The number of people allowed inside the buildings at one time will be limited. For all indoor areas face coverings are mandatory for ages 11 and over unless you are exempt and the one-way routing must be followed.
- Do not attend or gather in groups of more than six people.
- Observe social distancing at all times with all others not part of your household. Keep two metres distance or one metre with additional precautions, such as a face covering or screen.
- Use the hand sanitising stations as necessary
- By purchasing online tickets to the Show visitors are providing their NHS Test & Trace information in advance and agreeing to sharing their information with NHS Test and Trace within a 21 day period of their attendance should this be necessary.
- Should you wish to exit and re-enter the show please ensure that collect a re-entry wristband on exit.
- When you arrive at the event you are advised to check in using your smartphone’s NHS Covid-19 contact tracing app using the NHS Covid-19 QR codes which will be displayed at the entrance to the event. A a paper system is available if you do not have the app.
Details of your transaction will be retained on our database to provide a record of your transaction, and to facilitate the correct handling of this and future bookings.
Your contact information may be used :
- to provide you with further information about this event and other associated events from this organiser. However, you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe to any such communications. If you do not wish to receive further information please do email us on email@example.com
- to provide your contact details to the NHS Test and Trace system if we are requested to do.
The Organisers advise that the event is outside, and due to the uneven nature of the terrain of this event it may be at times difficult for spectators to move around freely. All spectators enter at their own risk and are advised to wear suitable footwear.
ELK Promotions Ltd (12374148), PO Box 85, New Romney, Kent TN28 9BE