About A Mother's Voice
Terms & conditions for A Mother's Voice
1) If you or your child/ren are feeling unwell please do not attend the play session.
2) If have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, have been abroad and need to quarantine or have been contacted by NHS Track and Trace, please follow the latest Government guidance.
3) Please do a Lateral Flow Test before you come to a play session. We have packs on site for you to take away.
4) We ask for good hand hygiene throughout the session.
5) We encourage you to wear a mask.
6) Observe social distancing where you can.
7) We will keep your data on record for 21 days. Files will be deleted after this time. We may need to share your data with NHS Track and Trace.
8) To attend a session, you need to be a member of the Toy Library. Annual membership costs £12 and can be completed on arrival. Membership is FREE for those on a low-income.
9) Please let us know if you can't make it. Refunds can only be given if we have more than 24 hours’ notice prior to the start of the session. We cannot transfer tickets to another day or person so please do not ask.
10) Please ensure that you arrive by 10am, to make the most of the session.
Leytonstone Toy Library and Play Centre