About Making Scents
Perfumes & Potions
Perfumes & Potions Workshop (suitable for ages 3-8 years)
A truly sensory experience that Children are naturally drawn to!
An hours Workshop where your Child can make his or her own scent, using natural ingredients, such as food flavourings, colours, flowers and rose petals.
· Mix up their potion of petals, and choose foodie colours and flavours
· They will then bottle their Scent
· Cover their perfume box in pretty paper and design both bottle label and box
· Pop their perfume in a bag and into their box
· Design their Fragrance Sheet
…………………………………………………so they will enjoy the whole creative process from process to packaging!
£8.50 per Child. – 1 Hour.
Children love making potions from an early age & this activity promotes the following:
•Science: exploration/ investigating/ experimenting with concoctions/ liquids/ mixing
•Maths: volume and capacity/ full and empty /prediction
•PSED: working together/ communicating / working as both part of a group/independently
•Motor Skills: pouring between containers/ Using a funnel/ Using a Pipette
•Sensory: exploring using all senses/using senses to make decisions
· Cognitive: Making Decisions/Observing & copying/ thought process to make choices on branding.
· Expressive arts and design : Being Imaginative
BA (Hons) Early Years
Owner of Pumpkins Creative Kids
Terms & conditions for Making Scents
Terms & conditions for Making Scents - Perfumes & Potions
Only food and drink purchased on site may be consumed
Parents and Carers to remain on site for duration of workshop
Layhams Farm Shop