About Sort your sales and marketing strategy
Get ahead of your competition by attending our sales and marketing workshop.
Set up your business for success by understanding how best to communicate with your target audience and improve your sales by knowing the most successful strategy for your business.
What will be covered?
We will help you with...
- understanding the importance of knowing your competition
- identifying your target audience
- specifying and segementing your market
- understanding your customer profile and their journey
- planning your sales strategy and using leads effectively
- exploring the variety of marketing approaches available
- analysing the benefits of different marketing techniques for your business
- matching your sales strategy with your marketing tactics
Price: £60 (includes breakfast, pastries and hot drinks)
Time: 09:30 - 12:30
Sam is a business planner for small to medium size businesses, specialising in start-ups and new business. With a degree in Business Studies, she went on to do a MBA at Instituto de Empresa in Madrid. In 2003, she set up her first business, distributing and marketing brands into over 1000 retailers across the UK. Brands Sam worked with included Burt's Bees, Jigsaw Organics, Rituals, EO and Urban Spa. She now works as a freelance consultant and director of a start-up.
Kate offers support for small businesses with their content and marketing strategies. She has a background in academic publishing, working for many years at Palgrave Macmillan publishers and a degree in English Language and Applied Linguistics.
Any queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & conditions for Sort your sales and marketing strategy
Refunds up to 14 days before the event.
Any questions, email email@example.com
Beechdown Health Club