Layhams Farm Shop
Saturday 27th October 2018, 11:45am
(£12.80 including booking fee)
About Kids' Cooking Club: Halloween cupcake decorating
Boo! Join us on 27 October to make some spooktacular treats! Suitable for ages 3-12, this month's club takes place during half term - you can relax while we cook with your little chefs for an hour!
We're expecting the class to sell out, so book ASAP if you'd like a space!
*Sessions at 10am, 11.45am & 1.30pm*
Terms & conditions for Kids' Cooking Club: Halloween cupcake decorating
Hello Treacle Parties Ltd: kids’ cooking club 2018
Terms & conditions of booking
These terms and conditions will form the contract between you and Hello Treacle Parties Limited, Company number 08440171 of 65 Sandringham Road, Bromley, Kent BR1 5AR (Hello Treacle, we, us, our). By making a booking you agree to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions will become binding on you and us when we contact you to confirm that we are able to provide you with the services, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
1.1 We regret that cooking club payments are non-refundable. If you have to cancel your booking, we will endeavour to transfer you to an alternative cooking club. If this is not suitable, you may send an alternative attendee to the cooking club.
1.2 We reserve the right to cancel the cooking club in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If we have to cancel the cooking club, we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible and refund your payment.
1.3 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms and conditions caused by an event that is outside of our control. An event outside of our control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
2. Health and safety
2.1 You will be responsible for:
- ensuring that attendees wear appropriate clothing and footwear to the cooking club
- notifying us of any attendees’ food allergies or special dietary requirements at the time of booking. If any attendee has a food allergy or dietary requirement that we are not aware of, they may need to be excluded from the cooking club for their own safety
- notifying us if any attendees are affected by diabetes, epilepsy or any other illness/condition.
3.1 From time to time, we may take photographs during a cooking club for use on our website and/or promotional materials. We will notify parents/guardians at the beginning of each session if this is to take place, and such photographs will not be used without parents’/guardians’ express permission.
4. Your data
4.1 We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- provide our Services;
- process your payment for such Services;
- inform you about similar products or services that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
4.2 We will not give your personal data to any third party.
5. Our liability to you
5.1 If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is caused by our breach or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if are an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract.
5.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of Our employees, agents or subcontractors;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (title and quiet possession);
- breach of the terms implied by sections 3,4 and 5 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
6. Information about us and how to contact us
6.1 Hello Treacle Parties Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 08440171 and our registered office is at 65 Sandringham Road, Bromley, Kent BR1 5AR.
6.2 If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning 07739 130841 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.3 If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms and conditions requires you to give us notice in writing (for example, to cancel the party), you can send this to us by email, by hand, or by pre-paid post to Hello Treacle Parties Ltd at 65 Sandringham Road, Bromley, Kent BR1 5AR or email@example.com. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you in writing. If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by email, by hand or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us.
Layhams Farm Shop