Questions about this event?
You can message the event organiser here
About How To Fall In Love With Your Body
In this workshop we will be going through some amazing tools and techniques you can use to FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BODY, even the parts you have hated all your life.
You will learn:
1) How to reprogram your mindset to achieve the body you desire
2) Setting goals the correct way for your health and fitness
3) Learn how the use of language can help you create lasting changes in weight loss.
4) Why you are not losing weight and exactly the steps to take to get back on track.
5) Learn how DIETS do not work and what exercise routine work for your body type.
6) How to reconstruct your self image.
About Me: Nazia Khatun is an award winning fitness specialist taking clients on a journey to empower women's mind, body and spirit.
Using pioneering neuroscience methods she helps bridge fitness as a core element in everyday lifestyle enabling females to accept their bodies and embracing every part of themselves, mentally and physcially
Nazia has been voted as one of the most influential Muslim woman in the fitness industry, she has been featured in BBC news, leading health magazines, television/radio shows.
"This workshop brought up a lot of issues i had never paid attention to, Nazia is so bold and elgant in the way she delivers this seminar. She educated me in the way I viewed food and why i had an eating disorder . I felt so strong, confident and resilaint. I travelled in from Birmingham to attend event , it made me realise that mindset and loving yourself is everything, the task we did on the day were powerful" Fariha
Terms & conditions for How To Fall In Love With Your Body
Tickets are non - refundable
Refreshments of coffe and tea will be served and fruits and nuts
Lunch will NOT be provided so please make arrangements
How To Fall In Love With Your Body
103-107 New Road Hotel,