About Happy Hips, Happy Feet Workshop
Happy Hips, Happy Feet Workshop
Free your hips, legs and feet in this 2 hour class of pure release.
We will focus on relieving tension, improving alignment and bringing the spring back into your step.
You will learn rolling moves to understand how to heal and prevent painful conditions in these areas.
Our feet have reflex points that affect our entire being, so when you care for your feet you really are taking care of your entire body.
All balls are provided. Come ready to roll!
Benefits of YFF®:
- Working the feet stimulates, tones, and elongates all the muscles, tendons, and ligaments of the legs.
- Enables people to develop more range of motion and movement, not only in the feet themselves but up through the pelvis and torso.
- Releases impact in the feet, creating greater ease of movement in the joints above.
- Increases circulation throughout the body.
- Stimulates bones, improving bone quality.
- Improves alignment throughout the body.
- Relaxes the nervous system.
The Health Works
111a Hoe Street,