Thursday 30th August 2018, 2:00pm
About Confidence and resilience workshop
Join us for the latest Mill Upskilling Workshop. This event is free and open to anyone who lives or volunteers in the St James Big Local area in Walthamstow.
This two-hour mini-workshop is designed to build stronger and more confident teams. You will learn top tips, tool and strategies to build self-confidence and resilience in volunteers and groups planning projects and events for the public and community.
How can you benefit?
- Feel more at ease with working with others
- Able to communicate your ideas clearly and confidently
- Boost your everyday self-confidence by simple techniques
- The positive mindset. What does confidence behaviour look and sound like?
- Body language and tone of voice –using the right combination for greater impact
- How to develop resilience in your everyday work
This is an interactive workshop that includes roleplay and learning activities
7-11 Coppermill Lane,