Wednesday 12th September 2018, 2:00pm
About Public Speaking and Interpersonal Skills Workshop
Join us for the latest Mill Upskilling Workshop. This event is free and open to anyone who lives or volunteers in the St James Big Local area in Walthamstow.
Public speaking skills can help to build self-confidence and improve your skill set in numerous ways.
How can you benefit?
- Gain the confidence to speak in any public setting
- Learn how to engage groups effectively
- How to plan and deliver effective talks for any community groups or other setting
- How to deal with being anxious and nervous when speaking in public
- How to use feedback for improvement
This is an interactive workshop that includes roleplay and learning activities
7-11 Coppermill Lane,