About Artisan Sourdough Bread Baking Workshop
Learn to bake Artisan Sourdough Bread from Scratch with TrueSourdough.com
This is a one-day course that will teach the home baker how to make artisan sourdough loaves from scratch.
It is a hands on practical workshop that will equip you with the knowledge and skills to bake many different varieties of sourdough bread, including loaves made of ancient grains, flavored loaves, and more.
Taught by an experienced sourdough baker, you will learn:
- How to include sourdough baking into a busy schedule
- How to adjust your favourite recipes, to transform them into a more flavorful, healthier sourdough version
- How to look after your sourdough starter and understand how to make sure it will give you great tasting bread with a good rise.
You will come away from the course with the confidence to bake sourdough loaves with your own unique twist to it.
There will be a taster session, where you will get the chance to try out different types of bread and ample opportunity to ask questions.
Here's what you will go home with:
- A loaf of artisan sourdough bread that you will have made and baked yourself.
- A cotton bread bag to store your artisan sourdough loaves at home.
- A jar of mature sourdough starter to make your sourdough recipes at home forever.
- Some excellent quality flour for you to continue feeding your starter with.
- A comprehensive booklet with all course learnings and troubleshooting guides.
Here's what our previous students have said about the course...
"General layout & practical aspect of workshop was great. I can walk away today with a very good understanding on what to do to make my own sourdough bread. Having the opportunity to taste different types was a great bonus!" (Sourdough Workshop Student)
|Date||Saturday 27th April|
|Time||10am - 3pm|
|Venue||Walthamstow, East London|
For more information, visit TrueSourdough.com/Courses
Terms & conditions for Artisan Sourdough Bread Baking Workshop
Allergy Information: This workshop uses ingredients containing gluten, wheat and dairy.
Places are limited so prior payment is necessary to confirm booking.
No equipment necessary as everything will be provided.
Walthamstow School for Girls