About Agile Adoption Workshop-Perfectly Simple IT
Agile Project Management is an iterative approach to development that focuses on human interaction, embracing change and focusing on results; rather than the process of how to get those results.
Agile is based on 'The Agile Manifesto' that was developed in 2001 and promotes:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Working software over comprehensive documentation.
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation.
- Responding to change over following a plan.
Our Agile Adoption workshop is designed to give a high-level understanding of adopting agile as a delivery approach for the business owner/manager. It contains a mix of knowledge transfer and attendee focused exercises that will enhance your understanding of this space and assist you with adopting agile through your IT Strategy. Workshop objectives:
- Understand how agile can make your organisation more efficient.
- Review typical agile implementation issues and develop strategies to address them.
- Understand the agile phased approach to delivery and create a road map/pipeline for your business.
- Create steps to transform your operating model to an agile way of working.
- What is agile?
- Benefits of agile.
- Agile as an IT Strategy:
- Pipeline Management.
- The importance of the top down approach.
- Fixing agile implementation issues.
- Agile delivery phases:
- Transforming your operating model:
- Extreme Programming.
- Scaled Agile.
- Continuous Integration/Deployment.
- Automated Testing.
Facilitator: Terry Beavis, Lead Consultant, Perfectly Simple IT Solutions
The Hive Enterprise Centre
The Hive Enterprise Centre,