St Augustines High School
Monday 1st July 2019, 10:00am
About PQA Edinburgh Summer School - Panto in a Week! (PQA Siblings)
PQA Edinburgh Summer School - Panto in a Week!
Why not join PQA Edinburgh for their now legendary Summer School from Monday 1st of July to Friday 5th of July and start your Summer Holidays with a bang.
All ages will join together to create the amazing panto, Snow White. Learning singing, dance, acting through song, acting skills, improv skills, script work, staging and production, everyone will have the opportunity to join together and create an amazing production to perform to friends and family at the end of the week.
Our Summer School is open to everyone between the ages of 6-18 whether you are a PQA student or not. All lessons will be delivered by fully trained performing arts professionals who are all active PVG scheme members.
£140 for PQA Students
£155 for non-PQA Students
20% Discount for siblings
As a special offer, all places booked before Friday 7th of June will be entered into a free draw with one lucky participant receiving a 50% discount.
Opening hours - Monday 1st of July to Thursday 4th of July, from 10 am to 4 pm and Friday 5th of July, from 10 am to 6 pm.
Friends and Family performance will take place on Friday 5th of July at approximately 4.30 pm and is free to enter. Spaces will be limited to the venue capacity. Entrance may be denied at the discretion of the Summer School coordinators.
Every student will receive five days of professional industry tuition and the opportunity to rehearse and perform in the show, as well as a free PQA Edinburgh Summer School t-shirt*.
*T-Shirts will be ordered from our supplier upon receipt of Summer School booking, and whilst we will endeavour to have your t-shirt ready for the first day this is not guaranteed.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07597321734.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms & conditions for PQA Edinburgh Summer School - Panto in a Week! (PQA Siblings)
By booking a space, you accept & understand the following PQA Edinburgh Summer Schools 2019 Terms & Conditions:
- For the named student to be photographed / recorded for appearance in videos/pictures/sound recordings for this Summer School.
- Some of these productions may appear at our Cinema Screenings (which you will be invited to) as well as for exciting marketing purposes throughout The Pauline Quirke Academy. Declining consent may, however, impact on your child’s opportunities.
- PQA will ensure storyline and script content is suitable and appropriate for certain age groups.
- PQA Summer Schools 2019 are subject to minimum attendance. In the event that the Academy does not recruit enough numbers to run the named course, a full refund will be issued.
- Free Tasters are not valid for short courses.
- A teacher and/or the Principal may, at any time, ask any student to leave a class if he/she is jeopardising the safety or enjoyment of others or their educational experience.
- All PQA members, students, staff and teachers reserve the right to be treated with respect and consideration. PQA does not tolerate rude, offensive or aggressive remarks or behaviour in any way. All students & parents must be aware of the health and safety rules of the venue and comply with the recommendations at all times.
- Bullying, harassment, abuse or other inappropriate behaviour by students/parents/guests is strictly forbidden and will result in expulsion and such other legal remedies as may be available. No refund will be offered if a Student is expelled from the Summer School for any reason.
- Smoking or the bringing or consumption of alcohol or the use or being under the influence of illegal substances is not permitted anywhere in our Academies.
- All places are subject to availability.
- Full Payment to be made at the time of booking and all booking must be made before Sunday 23rd of June at 23.59hrs
- All students must be signed in and out each day by a responsible adult. Any parent who wishes their child to self-sign must inform us in writing.
- Casting decisions are final and not open to discussion.
- Cancellations and Amendments:
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing via e-mail to email@example.com - SMS or Facebook is not a valid method of contact for this purpose.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- In the event of an individual named on the booking form cannot attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking, as shown below.
- PQA Summer Schools are subject to sufficient numbers booked on the course, and we aim to provide 14 days cancellation notice to all customers who have paid for any of these courses, should PQA not receive enough bookings. In the unlikely event that PQA cancel the course or event in which you've paid for at any time, you will receive a full refund.
- In the event of a parent/student cancelling their booking on a PQA Summer School, the following refunds will be made: Calendar days notice before the start date of the course & refund applicable
29 calendar days or more: Full refund
Between 15 and 28 calendar days (inclusive): 50% refund
Between 1 and 14 calendar days (inclusive): No refund will be given
Failure to attend: Treated as late cancellation and no refund given