Questions about this event?
You can message the event organiser here
About Public Speaking-Perfectly Simple IT
Presentations, Public Speaking and Meetings
Getting your voice heard
This two hour practical workshop will look at:
- Getting out of your own way - making the message the main event:
- Focussing on your audience.
- Knowing what you want your message to be.
- Knowing what you want your audience to do and feel.
- Tackling nerves - learning how to harness the energy they bring:
- Body language.
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Structure - why stories work and how to create the content you need:
- Creating compelling content.
- How to begin and end.
- Pitfalls to avoid.
You will have the opportunity to be filmed and to get personalised feedback via email after the event.
Suitable for all levels of experience.
The Hive Enterprise Centre
The Hive Enterprise Centre,