Sunday 2nd February 2020, 10:30am - Sunday 8th December 2019, 3:30pm
(£104.20 including booking fee)
About Applique and freemotion stitching
Learn to applique, learn what tools and tricks you need to really make this work for you. Also get to grips with the really free and artistic free motion machine embroidery technique. Set your machine free to draw with it, combined with applique you can make stunning pictures!
This is a very practical and hands on class which will see you appliqueing & free motion stitching in no time, the techniques are easily mastered so you can spend your time creating.
All machines and materials are included.
You will also get a copy of my sewing handbook to take home (RRP£15) so you won't have to take notes!
Terms & conditions for Applique and freemotion stitching
- I will only run the class if the minimum nnumber of students have booked. If this isn't looking likely I will contact you in good time to discuss rebooking for a different date
- Refunds will only be offered if requested in good time and for a good reason. I'm not unreasonable at all but can't refund just because you changed your mind two days before the class ;-)
- All machines and materials are included in the fee. You can of course bring your own machine if you want. Pls don't forget the pedal!
- Please bring lunch and any plant milk you like
- I have cats. Most people are fine with anti histamine but if you are extremely allergic thsi class may not work for you
- my studio is not accessible for those with mobility issues I'm afraid as it is up and down stairs to get to it
- I'm on 07944 863932 if you need to contact me.
- parking is restricted but I will give you a voucher for your car. I am also near buses and the tube.
13 Thorpe Crescent,