About Learn to sew with zips!
The ideal class to take after the absolute beginners class.
You will learn all about zips, the anatomy of them, the tools you need to put them in, the different kinds of zips you can buy. You will practice inserting them and then you will design and make a zippy pouch. You can make your pouch as big or small as you want and can use it for example as a small purse, a make up bag or a pencil case.
I will supply the fabric, the zips and everything else you may need. You will go home with a cool and useful project and a handy new skill. You know how many people are petrified of putting in zips? Even experienced seamstresses? Well, you will not be one of them!
Please bring a packed lunch.
All materials and machines included. You will also get a copy of my sewing handbook to take home (RRP£15) so you won't have to take notes!
Terms & conditions for Learn to sew with zips!
- I will only run the class if the minimum nnumber of students have booked. If this isn't looking likely I will contact you in good time to discuss rebooking for a different date
- Refunds will only be offered if requested in good time and for a good reason. I'm not unreasonable at all but can't refund just because you changed your mind two days before the class ;-)
- All machines and materials are included in the fee. You can of course bring your own machine if you want. Pls don't forget the pedal!
- Please bring lunch and any plant milk you like
- I have cats. Most people are fine with anti histamine but if you are extremely allergic thsi class may not work for you
- my studio is not accessible for those with mobility issues I'm afraid as it is up and down stairs to get to it
- I'm on 07944 863932 if you need to contact me.
- parking is restricted but I will give you a voucher for your car. I am also near buses and the tube.
13 Thorpe Crescent,