Questions about this event?
You can message the event organiser here
About Dressmaking workshop, runs over 3 days
Learn to make a simple garment in this 3 day workshop. Dates are 4th, 11th and 18th October
Start by learning to read a commercial dressmaking pattern, adjusting it to your own unique measurements, and then learn to sew up your garment. The class has a maximum of 3 people in it so you get tons of one to one support, and you will learn a lot!
I will talk to you about patterns and fabric when the class is booked so you will have plenty of time to buy all you need.
- I have cats here so if you’re very allergic please take some antihistamines
- access to the studio is via stairs into my garden so I’m afraid my classes aren’t suitable for those of you with mobility issues
Terms & conditions for Dressmaking workshop, runs over 3 days
- I will only run the class if the minimum nnumber of students have booked. If this isn't looking likely I will contact you in good time to discuss rebooking for a different date
- Refunds will only be offered if requested in good time and for a good reason. I'm not unreasonable at all but can't refund just because you changed your mind two days before the class ;-)
- All machines and materials are included in the fee. You can of course bring your own machine if you want. Pls don't forget the pedal!
- Please bring lunch and any plant milk you like
- I have cats. Most people are fine with anti histamine but if you are extremely allergic this class may not work for you
- my studio is not accessible for those with mobility issues I'm afraid as it is up and down stairs to get to it
- I'm on 07944 863932 if you need to contact me.
- parking is restricted but I will give you a voucher for your car. I am also near buses and the tube.
13 Thorpe Crescent,