Woodland Holiday Club half day AM Forrest school
Roots to Branches
Monday 12th August 2019, 9:30am - 12:00pm
About Woodland Holiday Club half day AM
Half day version of the woodland holiday club. Drop off at 9.30am pick up at 12.00pm.
The club is run by Jenna Benson and team. Jenna and Donna are experienced, qualified Level 3 Forest School practitioners, have DBS clearance and are qualified in outdoor first aid. They have worked in all sorts of different education settings indoors and out for over 10 years. Lisa is a qualified level 1 forest school practitioner and is in training to be a level 3 practitioner also has DBS clearance, and early years qualifications. Lisa has volunteered and worked with Roots to Branches alongside Jenna since January. Roots to Branches is insured with Birnbeck Finance Ltd and has public liability insurance underwritten by SAUA Ltd.
What do you need to bring?
1) Outdoor clothing - No shorts please. Legs and arms should be covered to avoid nettle /bramble stings & scratches. Even on hot days this is strongly recommended.
2) Waterproofs! Waterproof trousers as well as a waterproof jacket are essential to get the most out of each session if the weather is, or has recently been wet.
3) Old outdoor footwear or wellies plus some extra socks
4) Packed lunch, including a drink/water bottle. No nut products please (incl. Nutella).
5) Any medical items, eg. Inhalers, EpiPen etc.
6) A change of clothes in a separate bag is handy in case you get too muddy or wet.
7) Parents often bring a bin-bag on return to put any muddy clothes/wellies in.
Location. Drop off and collection will be in our car park just off Thistleton Road, Thitleton Village PR4 3XA
Places are limited so booking is essential. Booking it through ticketlab.co.uk Click here https://ticketlab.co.uk/tickets and search for Woodland holiday club
Contact Jenna for details on 07847313142,
or message us on Facebook @rootstobranchesfs
Terms & conditions for Woodland Holiday Club half day AM
In the case of extreme weather and no suitable alternative venue being available Roots to Branches may need to cancel sessions at short notice. We will do all in our power to find an alternative venue for our holiday club session in this scenario.
-In the case of Roots to Branches staff ill-health every effort will be made to seek replacement staff or to reschedule. Where this is not possible a refund will be offered.
-Where individuals cannot make the session a refund can be offered with a week’s notice. Otherwise sessions will not be refunded, unless your space can be filled by another participant. A lot of the time there is a waiting list so we can normally accommodate most changes if we receive at least 48 hours notice.