About Forest School Taster Day - child
Child ticket for a Little Leaves Forest School session. All children must be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult.
Terms & conditions for Forest School Taster Day - child
1. Those in charge of the child/children are solely responsible for the control, care and safety of their child/children at all times whilst at Little Leaves Forest School. Little Leaves Forest School cannot accept any such responsibility.
2. Under no circumstance will Little Leaves Forest School take responsibility for loss or damages to personal possessions during a forest school session.
3. Those in charge of the child/children are under no circumstances allowed to leave the forest school area without taking the child/children within their care with them.
4. Little Leaves Forest School reserves the right to require anyone, child or adult, to leave if their behaviour is likely to threaten the safety or enjoyment of others. Attending adults are responsible for the safety of their child/children during each session. This includes the use of all materials and equipment and to ensure that you and your child/children behave in a way to not cause injury or abuse to other children or adults.
5. Children should wear appropriate clothes for Little Leaves Forest School sessions: long-sleeved top, long trousers, sensible footwear (e.g. wellington boots), waterproof coat and trousers, hat, gloves (in colder weather). Little Leaves Forest School recommends that accompanying adults also wear appropriate clothing for the sessions.
6. Please do not attend the session with your child if they are ill and risk infecting other children. Little Leaves Forest School reserves the right to request a child leave the session if it is felt they are an infection risk to others. As an example, where a child has suffered from sickness and diarrhoea it is advised to avoid group activities for 48 hours.
7. Little Leaves Forest School supplies a small snack of juice or hot chocolate along with a biscuit or piece of fruit. Unfortunately, not all dietry requirements can be catered for; please contact Little Leaves Forest School prior to the session to discuss any such requirements. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any accident or allergic reaction found to be directly attribute from any product or item provided. It remains the responsibility of the parent/guardian in attendance for supervising the children they are accompanying.
8. We do not keep any finished or part finished work from session activities. All materials or work remaining will be discarded. Please make sure you take your child’s work away with you.
9. We regret we are unable to provide refunds for non-attendance at Little Leaves Forest School sessions.
Stratfield Brake Sports Ground,