Community Bank Network Funding - Leytonstone training session About how to approach the application process of the Network funding route of the Community Bank
Tuesday 10th September 2019, 10:30am - 1:00pmDoors open: 10:15am
I'm afraid this event has already occurred. Let's not live in the past - find an upcoming event!
About Community Bank Network Funding - Leytonstone training session
The Council wants to enable local organisations to address some of the issues that matter most to our communities. They have established new Community Networks for Leyton, Leytonstone, Chingford and Walthamstow. These networks have brought together voluntary and community groups, local leaders, residents and key public services to agree local priorities. This Network funding route is one response to addressing some of these issues. You can apply for between £1,000 and £15,000.
This workshop is designed to provide interested applicants with more information about how to approach the application process of the Network funding route of the Community Bank.
It will teach attendees how to the address key criteria points of this funding:
- working collaboratively,
- meeting network priorities
- and bringing people from different backgrounds together.
We recommend that you read the Network Fund Guidance before the event. For further information and copies of the fund Guidance for Applicants please contact:
Smira Javed: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & conditions for Community Bank Network Funding - Leytonstone training session
By booking an event you commit to:
1. Attending the entirety of the event, and giving the trainer your full attention.
2. Arriving at least 15 minutes before the start of the event, allowing a prompt start and keeping to time.
3. Completing and returning an evaluation form to the trainer or facilitator at the end of the event.