About Sewing for beginners
Sewing for complete beginners.
This is a fun and practical class for those who want to start their sewing journey in a small friendly group in a beautiful garden sewing studio in Walthamstow. Jennie has been teaching for over 9 years and really understands what students need from a class. Her studio is well equipped and comfortable, you will learn everything you need to give you confidence to tackle simple sewing at home afterwards and she will even give you a copy of her sewing handbook to take home!
Terms & conditions for Sewing for beginners
- I will only run the class if the minimum nnumber of students have booked. If this isn't looking likely I will contact you in good time to discuss rebooking for a different date
- Refunds will only be offered if requested in good time and for a good reason. I'm not unreasonable at all but can't refund just because you changed your mind two days before the class ;-)
- All machines and materials are included in the fee. You can of course bring your own machine if you want. Pls don't forget the pedal!
- Please bring lunch and any plant milk you like
- I have cats. Most people are fine with anti histamine but if you are extremely allergic thsi class may not work for you
- my studio is not accessible for those with mobility issues I'm afraid as it is up and down stairs to get to it
- I'm on 07944 863932 if you need to contact me.
- parking is restricted but I will give you a voucher for your car. I am also near buses and the tube.
13 Thorpe Crescent,