About Waltham Forest Digital Month 2019 closing event
On Friday 29th November at 6pm, we invite you to join us at Creative Works to share what we've accomplished during Digital Month, including:
- Share the outcomes of the Hackathon that started on the 1st November with the aim of mapping local businesses: Walthamstuff Maps will be live and businesses can now easily register to create their business listing, add a photo, opening times and links to your website and social media. There’s also the ability to upload any sales or offers the business may have.
- We will announce the winner of the social engagement competition, to find the business with the fastest growing social media profile, sponsored by Gofamer. The prize being a 1:2:1 social coaching session with Origin.
- Local businesses can upload their details into the Directory that has been created during the Hackathon.
- Network with other local businesses in the beginning and end of the event.
We are proud to announce the participation of great speakers at our event, talking about products and tools that are useful for businesses:
- Kishore Rajendran, Chief Technology Officer at Microsoft.
- Rebecca Davey, Head of Business, Investment and Employment Economic Growth at Waltham Forest Council.
- James Edwards, Chief Growth Architect at Origin Growth marketing agency.
- Riley Ramone, CTO & Partner, Gofamer social media monitoring platform.
- Daniel Greenwood, Managing Director at Brackets Digital, a local digital design and website/software development agency.
Signature Brew partnered with us, making the event even more special, with beer and vouchers being offered.
Don't miss out!
7 Blackhorse Lane,