Back to the 80s - £8 ticket 2 Prize Draw Entries
The Cinema Museum
Friday 8th May 2020, 6:30pm
(£8.68 including booking fee)
About Back to the 80s - £8 ticket
An immersive time travelling experience in the magical setting of London’s award-winning and iconic Cinema Museum.
A journey of epic proportions MUST START with epic celebrations!
In June 2020 Ola & Seamus are officially resigning as adults and time travelling back to childhood, taking on 2,000 km of adventure challenges around the world.
On this time travelling quest they will pedal, canoe, skip and tuk-tuk across 4 continents, raising awareness of the crisis affecting refugee children and fundraising for the charity, Help Refugees.
Childhood for Ola & Seamus began in the 80s, so to celebrate the start of their adventure they’re inviting everyone to step back in time to a decade ruled by mix tapes, mullets, neon, SCI-FI, cartoons, Gameboys and power ballads.
Enter a night of musical, theatrical and visual splendour, with arcade games, cinema, music, prizes and dance offs galore!
TICKETS & PRIZES
Everyone with a valid ticket will be entered into a prize draw!
£6 ticket = 1 prize draw entry
£8 ticket = 2 prize draw entries
£10 ticket = 3 prize draw entries
A Rock 'n Roll Hotel Stay in Brighton
Picturehouse & Comedy Store Tickets
Cinema Museum Goodies
Clothes Made From BAMBOO
& Fancy Hair-dos!
Winners announced on the night!
Bring £5 in change for arcade games and 80s treats.
The Museum has a fully licensed bar.
Terms & conditions for Back to the 80s - £8 ticket
- Tickets are subject to a small booking fee.
- Tickets are non-refundable except in the case of event cancellation.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, who have purchased a valid ticket for the event.
- There are three tiers of tickets: £6 = 1 prize draw entry; £8 = 2 prize draw entries; £10 = 3 prize draw entries.
- Details entered at the time of booking (purchaser details) will be the details entered for the prize draw. E.g 2 x £6 tickets purchased by John Smith = 2 x prize draw entries for John Smith. 2 x £10 tickets purchased by John Smith = 6 x prize draw entries for John Smith, and so on.
- Winners will be announced on the night of Friday the 8th of May 2020.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
- If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or is for any reason not in attendance at the event, the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant drawn from the same draw period.
The Cinema Museum
2 Dugard Way,