Outfields Music Festival 2020 Family Standard Ticket (2 adults and 2 under 12 yrs) Louth Cricket Club in association with Louth Zero Degrees Festival
London Road Pavilion
Saturday 20th June 2020, 1:00pm - 11:00pmDoors open: 1:00pm
(£62.60 including booking fee)
About Outfields Music Festival 2020 Family Standard Ticket (2 adults and 2 under 12 yrs)
Children under 5 years of age will be admitted free of charge.
Following last year’s sell out, Louth Cricket Club in association with Louth Zero Degrees Festival present Outfields Music Festival 2020. Two stages will provide eclectic non-stop music of different genres. There will also be a full array of food and drink outlets.
2020’s lineup will feature a headline set on the main stage by From The Specials – The Neville Staple Band. Other main stage acts are The Bluestone Band, Mas Y Mas, Kings and Bears, Buffo’s Wake and Mothership.
The acoustic stage will see performances from The Rye Sisters, Abbie Johnson, Itchy Fingers, Deuce Da Luda and Kieran Subberwal.
Terms & conditions for Outfields Music Festival 2020 Family Standard Ticket (2 adults and 2 under 12 yrs)
This ticket is issued subject to Outfields Music Festival’s Terms and Conditions of Entry available at https://www.zerodegreeslouth.org.uk/outfields-music-festival/ or by emailing email@example.com (for hard copy). In particular we ask you to note the following:
- Outfields Music Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or eject from the site any person who fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions of entry.
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- Refunds will only be considered on major cancellation, material alteration or by special exception determined by Outfields Music Festival in its sole discretion.
- This ticket is not transferable and may not be resold.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by adult of 18 or over.
- We reserve the right search bags and/or persons at any time.
- STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL permitted, all alcohol must be purchased from the licenced site vendors.
- Picnics welcome, although there will be a wide range of food available to buy on site. Camping chairs and picnic blankets are permitted.
- There is no parking at London Road Pavilion. Entrance to the festival will be on foot via Linden Walk. Please do not park on Linden Walk. Exit from the festival will be on foot via London Road/Upgate. (For disabled access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
London Road Pavilion