Online Zoom Event
Saturday 6th June 2020, 8:00pm
(£5.50 including booking fee)
About Virtual Drag Bingo for Samaritans of Waltham Forest
Play Virtual Bingo with our Special Guest Host, Ms Johnson and help raise much needed funds for Samaritans of Waltham Forest!
When and where is it?
Join us from the comfort of your home on Saturday 6th June, the virtual "doors" open at 7.45pm for a 8pm start.
How it works
The game will be played in a Virtual Bingo Hall hosted by Ms Johnson, who many of you might have seen at our Drag Bingo, Bhaji and a Beer night last year.
It’s just £5 per person and you get 3 bingo card games sent to you. So if there are four people in your house, you can buy a “book” for each person, and they will get three bingo cards each as well!
Included in the price of each ticket is entry to a draw for a £50 voucher and £20 voucher generously donated by Stow Brothers
To keep it simple, we will play three games for three prizes, and the winner is the person who gets a Full House.
The prize will be a £10 voucher, sent to the winner electronically.
What you will need
We will send you the link to Zoom with instructions about how to download and use it.
You will need a PC, laptop or iPad to access the Virtual Bingo Hall, and you will need to download Zoom. Downloading Zoom is really quick and easy and the instructions and link to do this will be in the email with your Bingo Tickets.
You will need a webcam, microphone and speakers on your PC, laptop or iPad so that you can hear the numbers being called, and we can hear you shout “Bingo!”
How to join in
Buy your ticket here, and we will send your unique bingo cards and sign in details in advance of the event.
Tickets must be bought in advance by 12pm noon, on Friday 5th June.
Why support Samaritans of Waltham Forest?
Whatever you're going through, a Samaritan will face it with you. Samaritans are there 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can talk to them any time you like, in your own way, and off the record about whatever's getting to you. You don't have to be suicidal. They'll be there to listen.
All branches have to raise funds to help keep this vital service going. Events like these allow them to continue running such an important service.
Please note: if you require emotional support, please contact Samaritans on 116123 or email@example.com
Terms & conditions for Virtual Drag Bingo for Samaritans of Waltham Forest
- If the event is cancelled, you will receive a full refund of the price you have paid for your entry tickets with our apologies.
- If you are no longer able to attend, you may request a refund up to 12pm on Friday 5th June.
- Please be aware that the quality of the connection is dependent on the participants’ internet connection and IT set-up, and this is the responsibility of the participant and not of the Charity.
- If you require assistance on the set-up of Zoom, please do make us aware on booking so we can schedule this in plenty of time before the virtual event takes place.
- You will need to activate your webcam, microphone and speakers, so please be aware that you will be visible to the other participants during the event.