About St Lawrence Summer Club 2020
SOCIALLY DISTANT STAYCATION SUMMER CLUB 2020!
This year is unlike any other. Our summer holidays will probably look very different too. So here at St Lawrence Church in Hatfield, we want to make sure local children have an amazing summer holiday. We will be providing a "socially distant staycation summer club" with a hub of activities, games and ideas for families to use over the 6 weeks holiday.
No it won't be a conventional holiday club (the children will still at home with you!), but we hope it will spread some joy into your lives both as children and parents!
We will be going "AROUND THE WORLD" with Saint Paul, learning more about 6 different countries over the summer and taking part in a local flag trail. Each child to register will receive a welcome pack filled with activities, gifts and goodies. Places cost £10 per child (yes just £10 for 6 weeks of fun!).
For more information on activities, what will be taking place and safeguarding information please visit www.stlawrencesummerclub.wordpress.com
***REGISTRATION CLOSES 5TH JULY AT 9PM - PLEASE REGISTER BEFORE THEN TO SECURE YOUR PLACE AND WELCOME PACK***
More details will then follow about activities which will take place from 18th July to the 30th August
Terms & conditions for St Lawrence Summer Club 2020
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
- Each child will need their own ticket to receive a welcome pack so make sure you add enough tickets as children wanting to take part.
- By registering, you are agreeing to us adding your contact details to the St Lawrence Church mailing list so we can keep you updated on holiday club news and other activities going on at the church that you may be interested in. As per GDPR, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
- You will need to collect your welcome pack in person from St Lawrence Church in Hatfield. Some activities will also take place in the Hatfield/Dunsville/Dunscroft/Hatfield Woodhouse area, so please bear this in mind when registering if you are outside the area.
- Permission is sought on registration for photos/videos to be used during the holiday club. By saying yes we will be able to share your photos in weekly update videos with the other children taking part, and on our social media. They may also be used for promotional purposes.
- Permission is also being sought for possible activities that might take place on Zoom throughout the Holiday Club. These sessions will be conducted in a safe way, following current safeguarding guidelines.