About Harlaston 70s Music Micro-Fest
FESTIVAL ADDRESS: ASHFIELD, MAIN ROAD, HARLASTON, B799JY
Due to the new current Covid 19 guidelines The Reunion Group, producers of The Abba Reunion Tribute Show are using their large countryside garden to bring theatre and live entertainment back to the local community.
Following strict government safety and social distancing guidelines, upon arrival you will be allocated your very own "party pitch" for your social "bubble" (group) to safely enjoy this spectacular "Back to the 70s" Music Fest. Feel free to bring deck chairs and blankets.
Grab your platforms and flares - Its time to step back in time to the super sounds of the Seventies! Bust some moves and let the good times roll !
Mamma Mia - Here We Go Again!
HEADLINE ACT: The ABBA Reunion Tribute Show
Lisa Oliver - the Voice of Kate Bush and Stevie Nicks
Trinity - Classic 70s Rock Anthems
Discolicious - Female 70s Party Duo Guaranteed to 'Shake your Body Down' !
plus Midlands Personality Party DJ and Compere, Phil Marr keeping you Jive Talkin' with seventies cheese and dance floor fillers!
Licensed Bar - Food - BBQ
70s Fancy Dress Competition !
RAFFLE to raise money for local Harlaston playing fields
FREE Carparking and Personal Hand Sanitiser. (Masks available on request)
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE due to Social Distancing
BUY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
- Gates - 4.00pm
- Fun starts at 5.00pm
- Fun ends at 11.00pm
Please observe social distancing queueing systems and have a Super, Fantastic, Seventies, Abbatastic time !
Please Keep the Country Tidy (take your rubbish home)
For ticket and information enquiries please call the Box Office on 01827 706705
Terms & conditions for Harlaston 70s Music Micro-Fest
- In the event of a second lockdown due to Covid 19 we reserve the right to cancel this event in keeping with government rules and requests. In the event of such cancellation, all tickets will be refunded.
- Please adhere to the social distancing 1 metre plus rule when queueing to get into the event and once in the venue.
- No food is permitted into the venue.
- No Alcoholic or soft drinks are permitted into the venue.
- Security and bag checks will be in place on arrival.
- Please observe and adhere to the "checking into the venue"system.
- Please use hand santisers provided throughout the event to stay safe.
- Please sanitise hands before and after using the toilets.
- Masks are free and available to wear in portaloo's, should you request one.
- Children over the age of 11 years only will be admitted at full price. No concessions apply.
- All Children to remain with parent or guardian at all times.
- Children are not permitted to run around, leave their allocated pitch or play any ball games.
- Family areas will be allocated on arrival. All groups with Children will have to sit in the Family Area throughout the event.
- Unfortunately due to health and safety insurance, shelters, wind breaks or Gazebos are not admitted.
- In the event of severe wet, windy, stormy weather we have the right to cancel if it is deemed unsafe.
- In the event of Force Majure this event will be cancelled in accordance to its nature.