About 80s MANIA SUMMER MICRO-FEST HARLASTON
Due to the new current Covid 19 guidelines The Reunion Group, producers of 80's MANIA - Europe's Premier 80s Tribute Show are using their large countryside garden to bring theatre and live entertainment back to the local community.
Following strict government safety and social distancing guidelines, upon arrival you will be allocated your very own "party pitch" for your social "bubble" (group) to safely enjoy this spectacular "Back to the 80s" Music Fest. Feel free to bring deck chairs and blankets.
We want to see big hair, men in make up, shoulder pads and stilletoes ( ok, wellies will do) - Its time to step back in time to the New Romantic and Top of the Pops sounds of the Eighties ! Ladies, dancing around your handbags is back !!
HEADLINE ACT: 80's Mania - 28 Smash Hit Tributes in a 2 Hour Spectacular !
The Human League, Duran Duran, Kim Wilde, Tony Hadley, Cyndi Lauper, Madness, Aha, Erasure, Boy George, Wham, Nena, Madonna, The Thompson Twins, Adam and the Ants, Depeche Mode, Soft Cell, plus many many more authentically recreated with Live band.
*please note. Due to social distancing there will be no dancers in this performance.
2 Tone - 1980s Acoustic Duo
Tara Simms - 80s Rock Anthems
Midlands Personality Party DJ and Compere, keeping you dancing with a cheesy hour and classic 80's floor fillers.
Licensed Bar - Food
Fancy Dress Competition!
RAFFLE to raise money for local Harlaston playing fields
FREE Carparking ( in the next field )
FREE Hand Sanitiser
FREE Face Masks on request (To use in toilets if you wish)
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE due to Social Distancing
BUY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
- Gates - 4.00pm
- Fun starts at 5.00pm
- Fun ends at 11.00pm
Please observe social distancing queueing systems and have an Ace Night of 80's Nostalgia !
Please Keep the Country Tidy (take your rubbish home)
For ticket and information enquiries please call the Box Office on 01827 706705
Terms & conditions for 80s MANIA SUMMER MICRO-FEST HARLASTON
- In the event of a second lockdown due to Covid 19 we reserve the right to cancel this event in keeping with government rules and requests. In the event of such cancellation, all tickets will be refunded.
- Please adhere to the social distancing 1 metre plus rule when queueing to get into the event and once in the venue.
- No food is permitted into the venue.
- No Alcoholic or soft drinks are permitted into the venue.
- Security and bag checks will be in place on arrival.
- Please observe and adhere to the "checking into the venue"system.
- Please use hand santisers provided throughout the event to stay safe.
- Please sanitise hands before and after using the toilets.
- Masks are free and available to wear in portaloo's, should you request one.
- Due to social distancing strict guidelines, children over the age of 11 years only will be admitted at full price. No concessions apply. Babies in prams up to the age of 8 months permitted.
- All Children to remain with parent or guardian at all times.
- Children are not permitted to run around, leave their allocated pitch or play any ball games.
- Unfortunately due to health and safety insurance, shelters, wind breaks or Gazebos are not admitted.
- In the event of severe wet, windy, stormy weather we have the right to cancel if it is deemed unsafe.
- In the event of Force Majeure this event will be cancelled in accordance to its nature.