Questions about this event?
You can message the event organiser here
About RSPCA Halloween Home Pet Show
Join our spooktacular Halloween Home Pet Show to show us the Halloween side of your pets! Take part in this fun virtual competition by sharing your photos or videos with us. All animals are welcome.
Participating is easy: buy a ticket (one ticket per entry!) and then share your photos and videos via Email (details below). Entries must be submitted by the 30th October.
Winners will be announced on Halloween day! Winners will receive their very own RSPCA 1st place rosette and so many prizes are on offer!!
We've got hampers, treats, personalised presents plus much more!
Don't forget to specify the category you want to be put in. You can choose between:
- Too Floof to Spook - when there's no way to disguise so much hair
- Cutest Critter - they make you shriek with delight
- Trick or Treater - what would they do for a titbit
- Not so Evil Eyes - not really kings/queens of darkness
- Mummy's Little Monster - Halloween spirit passed from owners to pets
- Fangtastic Vampire - the best toothy smiles
- Gruesome Twosome - kids and pets up to no good
- Wise Wizard - oldies only
- Pumpkin-Spiced Baby - youngsters only
Terms & conditions for RSPCA Halloween Home Pet Show
Halloween Home Pet Show 2020
1. This RSPCA Northamptonshire Halloween Home Pet Show 2020 competition is run by RSPCA Northamptonshire Branch (Charity no. 205377)
2. Your entry to the Competition can only be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Entrants 15 or younger must have a parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the Competition.
4. Entries must feature your own pets or photographs/videos that you have taken of your own (family of friend’s pets).
Entry and specifications:
1. All entries should be submitted via Email
2. Digital adjustments are only acceptable if they are for minor cleaning work, levels, curves, colour, saturation and contrast work. Entrants will be disqualified from the Competition if the judges believe that the images have been manipulated or are not the entrant’s original work.
3. You are allowed to use of filters and effects to create Halloween themed pictures and videos
4. Entrants should not do anything to upset or stress animals in attempting to photograph them. Photos will be rejected from the Competition if the the judges believe that the photos show an animal in distress, or if they contain any unsuitable content.
5. Entries cannot be returned so please retain a copy.
6. The closing date for online entries is Thursday 29th October 2020 at 11 PM UK. Any entries received after this time will be rejected.
7. All entrants have the right to withdraw their entry prior to the closing date of Friday, by sending an email request to: email@example.com
8. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted in respect of their entry. Although we are grateful to and would like to encourage the efforts of, all participants, unfortunately, we cannot give feedback on unsuccessful entries.
1. Prizes provided by the competitions supporters will be awarded to the winners of each category, as decided by the judges, as described below. Additional prizes may be awarded to runners-up in each of the categories but this is at the sole discretion of the judges.
2. If we do not receive a response after notifying an entrant that they have been selected as a winner, or if any selected winner becomes not contactable at any time up to and including the awards ceremony, the judges may select another winner in their place.
3. Some prizes will be posted as organised with the winners after the event has closed. Most prizes will need to be collected from within Northamptonshire - organised with the winners after the event.
1. Each entrant (or entrant's parent or legal guardian if the entrant is aged 16 or under) agrees that, only for the purposes of promoting the Competition and future RSPCA and branch activity, the RSPCA Northamptonshire Branch may (1) use the entrant’s first name, surname, county and age and (2) disclose the entrant’s name and age to third parties. The RSPCA shall seek the entrant’s prior consent (and/or the entrant’s parent or legal guardian’s prior consent if the entrant is aged 16 or under) before disclosing any further personal data to third parties. The RSPCA Northamptonshire branch will not post the names and details of entrants aged under 13 years online without the entrant’s parental or guardian’s consent.
2. Personal information provided by finalists will be used for the purposes of administering the Competition where necessary (for example the provision of prizes as necessary for this purpose). The RSPCA Northamptonshire branch will use the contact details of the entrant’s parent or guardian to seek their consent to the entrant’s participation in the Competition and administering their child’s entry. The personal data of winners will be kept to enable the uses of their photos as described below.
1. All entries submitted must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other person. The RSPCA cannot be liable if another person’s rights are breached.
2. Entrants retain the copyright in their submitted photos or videos. However, by entering the Competition under these terms, the entrant gives RSPCA Northamptonshire Branch a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, exhibit and post the submitted photos in any and all media, including media platforms yet to be envisaged for the purposes of promoting and publicising this Competition or future events.