About Learn to use a sewing machine
Sewing for complete beginners
This is a fun and practical class for those who want to start their sewing journey in a small friendly group in a beautiful garden sewing studio in Walthamstow. Jennie has been teaching for over 9 years and really understands what students need from a class. Her studio is well equipped and comfortable, you will learn everything you need to give you confidence to tackle simple sewing at home afterwards and she will even give you a copy of her sewing handbook to take home! Friendly sociable small classes for all the one to one support you need, great also as a starting point before learning dressmaking, quilting, etc.
Everything you need is included in the class, just bring lunch and any plant milk or unusual tea!
Terms & conditions for Learn to use a sewing machine
- COVID 19 UPDATE: I will limit my class sizes and make all other adjustments as required by law. If nearer the time things aren't looking great I may cancel classes and rebook or refund you.
- Payment is needed to complete the booking.
- Classes only run if the minimum number of students have enrolled
- the studio is not accessible to those with mobility issues I'm afraid
- I have cats so if you’re extremely allergic or terrified this may not work for you
13 Thorpe Crescent,