About Hatfield Yard Sale Trail
Join our local yard sale trail, clear out your clutter and support your local church here in Hatfield, Doncaster.
As many of our fundraising fetes and activities are still restricted from taking place in church, we are going out into the community to launch a new community fundraising day – the YARD SALE TRAIL.
Everyone in Hatfield and the local area can take part, either by hosting a stall in their front garden, yard or driveway, or by visiting the stalls on the day. Stalls will be asked to be open from 10am – 3pm on Saturday 22nd May.
HAVE A STALL AT THE YARD SALE TRAIL
Each stall costs £8, all money raised going to support the work of Hatfield St Lawrence Church and keeping it open for our community (charity no. 1127942). In return we will add your stall on to our virtual map and stall list, send you an official stall poster and some flyers to post through your neighbours doors to let them know its taking place!
We need your help in advertising so do spread the work locally and on social media.
VISIT AND SHOP THE YARD SALE TRAIL
Visit our website to see our interactive virtual map and list of all the stalls signed up. That way you can plan your route for the day. You will probably need cash to pay at most stalls, so do get some ready.
Terms & conditions for Hatfield Yard Sale Trail
COVID GUIDELINES/TERMS and CONDITIONS
We are all aware that we need to comply with COVID guidelines, and the yard sale trail is no exception. All stallholders and visitors will need to follow these guidelines:
- Visitors must only go around the Yard Sale Trail in groups of 6 or two households, as per current Government Guidance. It would be preferred for visitors to go round in their household bubbles alone and to stay socially distanced from others visiting the stalls.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 then YOU MUST ISOLATE AT HOME. Do not visit the Yard Sale Trail and if you had booked a stall then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be issued a refund.
- If you are selling food and drink on your stall then it must be for takeaway only.
- Stall holders and visitors are asked to regularly wash or sanitize their hands during the day. Please keep hand sanitizer on your stall for visitors to use, and visitors should take their own sanitizer round with them.
- Remain 2m from customers and other visitors and carry a facemask with you to wear for when this might not be possible.
- Disinfect/clean items on sale where possible or if they have been handled a lot.
- Create space by spreading your stall over a larger area with lots of space for people to browse.
- Stallholders are responsible for risk assessing their own stalls, making sure they are aware of handling risks, fire risks and health and safety risks that may harm themselves or visitors and actively working to avoid this.
- The yard sale trail will be going ahead whatever the British weather decides to do! Please plan and prepare accordingly