About Five Little Christmas Monkeys - Family ticket
The creative team that adapted and directed Little Angel Theatre’s smash-hit Dogs Don’t Do Ballet present their new company’s first production.
Packed with bold, engaging puppets and music from dub reggae and funky rapping to classical ballet.
It’s Christmas Eve and Sue the Zoo Keeper is struggling to get mischievous Little Monkey to bed. Join Sue and discover that numbers are all around us.
Keep an eye out as household objects unexpectedly transform into the doctor, warning “NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED!”
Learn to love counting during an endlessly surprising riot of music, numbers and clowning in a madcap monkey puppet zoo!
For ages 2 – 5
- Using the universally popular song, Five Little Monkeys, as inspiration, this production travels into an eccentric world of numbers, monkeys and exasperated doctors.
- Andrea Sadler and David Duffy adapted and directed Dogs Don’t Do Ballet for Little Angel Theatre. This is the first production for their new company, Baby Panda.
- Puppets designed and made by artist and illustrator Frances Barry
- Music composed by Rex Horan of the Neil Cowley Trio
- Developed in collaboration with early-years numeracy specialists.
- Encourages curiosity about numbers and counting through playful humour and music.
Terms & conditions for Five Little Christmas Monkeys - Family ticket
Family ticket is for up to 2 adults and 2 children
1 Church Hill,