ADULT 10am: Classic Motorcycle Show & Bikejumble Ardingly Ardingly, West Sussex RH17 6TL
The South of England Showground
Sunday 31st October 2021, 10:00am
(£7.62 including booking fee)
About ADULT 10am: Classic Motorcycle Show & Bikejumble Ardingly
Classic motorcycle Show & Autojumble. Everything for the classic motorcycle enthusiast: Five Halls of Show Bikes, Club Stands, Autojumble and Trade Stands, tons of classic motorcycles, new and used spares, clothing and accessories.
Due to current circumstances, Visit www.elk-promotions.co.uk before travelling to check current status. Any queries please contact email@example.com
Free parking, well-behaved dogs welcome.
General entry tickets are valid from 10:00, last admission 13:30, event closes 15:30 subject to weather.
When you purchase e-tickets, your tickets are emailed to you when you buy them online. Take a print out of your e-tickets or your phone/tablet to be scanned on the gate at the show. If you print your ticket/s please ensure the barcode is visible. There is no need to print tickets if you have them on your smart phone.
You must book free child tickets separately here: https://ticketlab.co.uk/event/id/8690
Terms & conditions for ADULT 10am: Classic Motorcycle Show & Bikejumble Ardingly
Book With Confidence: If the event is cancelled or if you are unable to attend your booking will be carried forward to our next event or you can request a refund. All requests for refunds must be made within 48 hours of the event.
In the event of the event being cancelled or postponed, your booking will be automatically carried forward to our next event, unless you request a refund.
Due to current circumstances, Visit www.elk-promotions.co.uk before travelling to check current status.
Presenting your ticket
Upon arrival at the gate you will need to show your ticket (from your email account, screenshot or on paper), with the QR code clearly visible (ensure images are enabled before printing, if you need to print).
When attending the event you are required to observe all Covid-19 measures in place at the time.
- IF YOU FEEL UNWELL, HAVE ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS, ARE SELF-ISOLATING OR ARE IN QUARANTINE PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND.
- For all indoor areas face coverings are recommended for ages 11 and over.
- Observe social distancing at all times with all others not part of your household. Keep two metres distance or one metre with additional precautions, such as a face covering or screen.
- Use the hand wash and hand sanitising stations as necessary
- By purchasing online tickets to the Show visitors are providing their NHS Test & Trace information in advance and agreeing to sharing their information with NHS Test and Trace within a 21 day period of their attendance should this be necessary.
- Should you wish to exit and re-enter the show please ensure that collect a re-entry wristband on exit.
- When you arrive at the event you are advised to check in using your smartphone’s NHS Covid-19 contact tracing app using the NHS Covid-19 QR codes which will be displayed at the entrance to the event. A a paper system is available if you do not have the app.
Details of your transaction will be retained on our database to provide a record of your transaction, and to facilitate the correct handling of this and future bookings.
Your contact information may be used :
- to provide you with further information about this event and other associated events from this organiser. However, you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe to any such communications. If you do not wish to receive further information please do email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- to provide your contact details to the NHS Test and Trace system if we are requested to do.
The Organisers advise that much of the event is outside, and due to the uneven nature of the terrain of this event it may be at times difficult for spectators to move around freely. All spectators enter at their own risk and are advised to wear suitable footwear.
We recommend that if you've booked multiple tickets you arrive as a group to make entry as easy as possible. If the members of your group are arriving separately, you'll need to split your ticket. Please log in to Ticketlab and visit https://ticketlab.co.uk/split. This will allow you to assign individual tickets to different named individuals and enter separately.
ELK Promotions Sussex Ltd (12374018), PO Box 85, New Romney, Kent TN28 9BE
The South of England Showground