Santosa Wellness Centre
Friday 8th October 2021, 7:00pm - 8:00pm
(£15.95 including booking fee)
About Softening Sound Bath
A Friday evening sound meditation is quite simply a space to drop into your body and receive soothing sounds. An alternative night out for yourself to soften into the weekend and let go of anything you're carrying from your week. Do nothing but drop, rest and receive.
Charlotte Boyd//Firm Feet® uses her voice, gong, tuning forks, ocean drum and singing bowls to create an energizing yet calming effect. Charlotte will soften into your body with gentle breathing and body relaxation techniques.
Sound healing can:
- lower anxiety & stress levels
- calm the central nervous system
- help shift mental, spiritual, emotional & physical blocks
- boost your mood
- improve memory
- reduce pain
- lower blood pressure & cholesterol
- improve sleep
- help find more flow in your life
- regain clarity, confidence & direction
- support & maintain mental wellbeing
"Such a lushious evening. I can't wait for the next one."
"That was absolutely sublime! Still coming back to earth- but not in any rush!"
"Thanks so much for a beautiful evening. I felt like I was in the blustery wind by the sea. It put me right back in nature which I find hard to connect in the city."
Charlotte is Movement Facilitator and qualified Sound Healing Practitioner, certified by the College of Sound healing. She created Firm Feet® in 2015 with the aim to make movement and sound accessible for all and to encourage everyday mental wellbeing. Charlotte has taken her work to many mental health projects, campaigns and worked with people in recovery and therapeutically in London and Europe. Charlotte also offers 1:1 Sound Therapy sessions at Edinburgh Alexander Centre on Clarence Road in Stockbridge in Edinburgh. Check here for availability.
Terms & conditions for Softening Sound Bath
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the event is due to start
- If you have recently had your Covid vaccination, please wait seven days before receiving a sound healing treatment. This will allow the body to process the effects of the vaccination before giving the body more information to process.
- You will probably need some quiet time after the session so please factor this in when planning your day. After a sound healing treatment the body can go through a period of integration. During this time your body will be moving to a more balanced state.
- In the 2-3 days after your treatment be kind to yourself, drink plenty of water, take some gentle exercise and rest.
Santosa Wellness Centre
21 Albert St,