The Health Works
Saturday 6th January 2018, 2:15pm
(£83.40 including booking fee)
About Yamuna Body Rolling 4 week course
A ball is just a ball without education
Why train in the Yamuna® method?
Yamuna® Body Rolling (YBR) is a fresh approach to opening and strengthening your body. YBR will give your body correct alignment and free its energy, all while giving you a complete workout that increases your core strength and tones your muscles.
In this 4 week course you are given balls of various sizes, depending on what parts of the body you are working. Some balls allow for more detailed muscle and tissue work and other balls release tension to create relaxation and space from head to toe.
As a nonimpact technique to achieve both fitness and wellness, the concept of Yamuna Body Rolling is quite simple: your body weight sinks into the ball as your body elongates this creates traction that allows a deep release giving you the benefits of a full body fitness workout, yoga, massage and healing — all rolled into one.
Through this 4 week course, you will learn:
- Specific techniques to release each part of your body.
- To increase your vitality through deep myofascial release.
- To stimulate bones and improve bone quality.
- Neurological re-patterning so you can achieve a more beneficial structural alignment.
- To develop a strong, toned, pain-free and un-restricted body.
- Problem solving to help your body to self-heal.
- To decrease muscular or joint aches and pains giving your body a sense of freedom.
You can fix you. No matter your age or shape, this works for YOU
1:15-2:15pm Saturday 06th January 2018
1:15-2:15pm Saturday 13th January 2018
1:15-2:15pm Saturday 20th January 2018
1:15-2:15pm Saturday 27th January 2018
The Health Works
111a Hoe Street,