About Monday Morning Sound Meditation
A soft start to the week. Charlotte Boyd//Firm Feet® uses her voice, tuning forks, koshi chimes, ocean drum and singing bowls in an intimate group setting to create a gentle and calming sound meditation. Charlotte will loosen you into your body with gentle breathing and body relaxation techniques before bathing you in sound. Do nothing but lie down, drop, rest and receive.
This session has been created to support parents post school drop-off and for anyone who has been suffering with burn out, anxiety and stress. Everyone welcome.
Mats provided. Bring a light blanket and anything to ensure you are warm. Eye pillow recommended.
Sound healing can:
- lower anxiety & stress levels
- calm the central nervous system
- help shift mental, spiritual, emotional & physical blocks
- boost your mood
- improve memory
- reduce pain
- lower blood pressure & cholesterol
- improve sleep
- help find more flow in your life
- regain clarity, confidence & direction
- support & maintain mental wellbeing
Charlotte Boyd is a Vocalist, Movement Facilitator and qualified Sound Healing Practitioner, certified by the College of Sound healing. From 2012-2015, Charlotte trained professionally in Macrobiotic Healing Arts using the Five Transformation Theory and Traditional Chinese Medicine. In 2015, after training in EAD™ Movement Method, Charlotte created Firm Feet® with the aim to make movement and sound accessible for all and to encourage everyday mental wellbeing. Charlotte has taken her work to many mental health projects, campaigns and worked with people in recovery and therapeutically in London, Edinburgh and Europe. Charlotte offers 1:1 Sound Therapy sessions at The Alexander Centre on Clarence Street in Stockbridge, at her home and online. Group Sound Baths take place online and at Santosa Wellness Centre on Albert Street. Check here for availability.
Terms & conditions for Monday Morning Sound Meditation
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the event is due to start
- If you have recently had your Covid vaccination, please wait seven days before receiving a sound healing treatment. This will allow the body to process the effects of the vaccination before giving the body more information to process.
- Please wear a mask on arrival and use the provided hand sanitiser. You won't need to wear a mask once you're on your mat unless you prefer to.
- You will probably need some quiet time after the session so please factor this in when planning your day. After a sound healing treatment the body can go through a period of integration. During this time your body will be moving to a more balanced state.
- In the 2-3 days after your treatment be kind to yourself, drink plenty of water, take some gentle exercise and rest.
21 Manor Place,