General Terms & Conditions
Availability of the Website
Ticketlab will, to the best of its ability, try to maintain uninterrupted access to the Website, but access is not guaranteed. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or the entire Website, to Users and/or those who have registered with us.
Any content or information on the site may change at any time without prior notice.
Ticketlab is not responsible for the content of any websites linked to from our Website.
Copyright & uploads
Where Ticketlab allows you to upload content to the Website, you agree to only upload content that you hold the right to distribute. You maintain all ownership and copyright over your own content, but you grant Ticketlab a free worldwide, royalty-free and non-terminable license to use, copy, distribute, publish and transmit the data in its original or edited form.
Ticketlab have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other User.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our Website, or to make contact with other Users, you must comply with all applicable laws and our Content Standards. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with all applicable laws and with our Content Standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with applicable laws or our Content Standards.
Copyright over all marks and designs relating to Ticketlab (not limited to, but including site design, logo and characters) as well as source code of the Website and any applications pertaining thereof are property of Ticketlab and may not be reproduced, copied or redistributed without formal written consent by us. You pay, however, download or print a copy of portions of the site for your own reference or records.
Use by minors & User identity
The use of our Website by minors under the age of 16 is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents, guardians or other responsible adults who permit children to use the Internet that it is important that they communicate with children about their safety online.
It is impossible for us to determine with any degree of certainty whether any User is in fact the person he or she represents to be. Accordingly, we accept no liability for the actual identity of any User. You are solely responsible for verifying the actual identity of other Users on the site , as well as for maintaining the security of your own login information.
We process information about you in accordance with our Privacy Statement. By using our Website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all information provided by you is accurate and that you have the consent of any persons whose personal data may be disclosed for such processing.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on them, or on any website linked to it.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, upload, download, use, re-use or knowingly receive any material which does not comply with our Content Standards (see section 16 below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Although we cannot monitor your conduct off our Website, it is also a violation of these Terms to use any information obtained from our Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any person without their prior explicit consent. We act as a mere facilitator for Event Organisers by order and for account of Event Organisers. We therefore accept no liability for any matter related to an Event and we have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of Events.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Website ("Contributions"), and to any Interactive Services associated with them ("Content Standards").
You must comply with the spirit, as well as the letter, of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- Breach the data protection or privacy rights of any person;
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any patent, copyright, database right, trade mark or other intellectual property right of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
Termination by Us
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of the Terms through your use of our Website. When a breach of the Terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with the Terms constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our Website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website.
- Refusal to publish or post, or immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of the Terms. The responses described in the Terms are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Website.
If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under any of these Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under these Terms, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of your obligations under these Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
If any of these Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Website, please contact us at email@example.com