About Show Your Feet Some Love Workshop
Show your feet some love with Yamuna Foot Fitness
Who needs Yamuna Foot Fitness?
- You do. Everyone can benefit from this Yamuna Foot Fitness session
- Anyone wanting to improve foot flexibility
- Anyone wanting to release restriction, pain and discomfort
- Athletes, dancers, cyclist, runners or people who spend a lot of time on their feet will find this session especially beneficial & complimentary to other activities
- If you have a foot condition: bunions, flat feet, Morton’s neuroma, plantar fasciitis, then this work will be particularly great for you
Everyday our feet are subjected to tremendous weight-bearing stress. Over time, this stress leads to imbalanced walking patterns that cause our feet to contract, bones to narrow, and muscles to atrophy. These repetitive, imbalanced walking patterns contribute to misalignment of the muscles and joints from head to toe. Our feet have reflex points that affect our entire being, so when you care for your feet you really are taking care of your entire body.
Benefits of YFF®:
- Working the feet stimulates, tones, and elongates all the muscles, tendons, and ligaments of the legs.
- Enables people to develop more range of motion and movement, not only in the feet themselves but up through the pelvis and torso.
- Releases impact in the feet, creating greater ease of movement in the joints above.
- Increases circulation throughout the body.
- Stimulates bones, improving bone quality.
- Improves alignment throughout the body.
- Relaxes the nervous system.
The Health Works
111a Hoe Street,